Christmas is for Shin Hye
The Ber-months have started and the Christmas“feel” is in the air. The weather is cooler in most parts of the world, carols are being played on the radio, folks all over are planning for the holidays and starting to think of gift ideas to give to their loved ones. We at PSHIFC are no different.
As early as now, we are planning on the presentsto give Shin Hye for Christmas. She has given us so much joy this year – withher dramas “Heartstrings” and “Hayate” and her string of endorsements and otherprojects. Christmas is the best time to give joy back to her.
Christmas is for Kids
On September 24th, Shin Hye has flown to
for Korea Food for the Hungry International (KFHI). As the foundation’s ambassador, she will stay there for a week as a mother to a poor child. Shin Hye is the perfect person to assume such duties, as she has shown compassion and sincerity in the past, when she went to the Tepatali Village in Nepal to share Christmas love in 2009, and was part of the Danbi team who assembled a car for a disabled man early in 2010, and recently distributed candies to kids thru Olleh TV Skylife. Her giving nature inspires us in PSHIFC to do better, as individuals and as an organization. Ghana
Christmas Love from PSHIFC
To show our support to Shin Hye for her project in Ghana with KFHI, just like our support for Haiti and Japan, PSHIFC is launching our Gift-Giving Project not only for Shin Hye but also for the children whose welfare Shin Hye cares for so much. We are encouraging all members and affiliates to join us as we open our Christmas donation box once again, to make Christmas 2011 more meaningful.
We fully support Shin Hye in her outreach programs, and so this year, our Christmas donation box will be divided into two. 50% of all proceeds will go to the Save theChildren Foundation, a non-profit charitable organization aiming to improve the lives of children all over the world. The remaining 50% we will use for Christmas presents to give to Shin Hye herself.
Since this whole project is bound in the spirit of gift-giving, we will also give a token of appreciation to those who will donateto our Christmas project.
- For those who will donate 12 USD or more, you will get- a Shin Hye sticker sheet.
- For those who will donate 20 USD or more, you will get- a Shin Hye sticker sheet and a Shin Hye button pin.
- For those who will donate 40 USD or more, you will get- a sticker sheet, a button pin, and a chance to win a 'Heartstrings' bear phone charm (with attached gayageum).
- For those who will donate 50 USD or more, you get -sticker sheet, a button pin, and a chance to win a cardholder, a 'Heartstrings bear phone' charm and a 'Heartstrings' official photo essay.
All other donors will be acknowledged at www.shinhye.org and on twitter @PSH_
We thank you all in advance for your contributions, for being with us in living our values of respect, openness and continuous improvement. Aside from the gifts, we hope that with the Christmas Project 2011, we Star Angels will be able to SPREAD THE LOVE!
2) Deadline for everything is November 15, 2011
To donate, please click on any of the "DONATE" button on this post or on the left hand corner of the site.
3) To Filipino fans, if you don't have paypal, please contact our admin, Maizey, @maizey8s on how to donate.
Note: Please email us your name and address at firstname.lastname@example.org upon completion of donation.